There’s lots going on at this weekend’s event - from blacksmithing to beadmaking! Here are some of the highlights you’ll catch at the event, which will take place across Lincoln Castle, Lincoln Cathedral & Nave, the Lincoln Cathedral Works Department and the Male Prison:
- Children’s Marquee, Have-a-Go Activities and Climbing Wall
- Castle Male Prison, Bath House & Cathedral Works Department - not normally open to the public
- Apprentice Masons from Cathedrals’ Workshop Fellowship will make a specially designed lancet window during the event
- Visiting craftspeople from France, Norway and the United States
- Tastes of Lincolnshire Food Fair
We hope you can join us for what will be a fascinating day.